Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping.
Please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this number on the shipping label.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund claim.
* For the respect of others and for hygienic reasons, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it to be eligible for a return. It must also be in the original packaging.
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind.
* Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will not be eligible to a refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.